There is a ton of reasons cause skin withdraw issues, and to understand and solve the issue, we need you to do following:
- Make sure you don't have blocked trade (came with the new device, recently changed the password / e-mail, changed the Steam Guard security settings have VAC-ban, etc.).
- Make sure your inventory in Steam privacy settings is not set to hidden
- Check your trade-link in profile and Steam settings – they must match.
- Make sure your account is not having problems connecting to Steam; it happens occasionally and you should try again in a few minutes.
If none of the cases above are relevant to you, please open a ticket at support.daddyskins.com providing following information:
- Your steam id64*
- Skin name you are having problem with
- Describe in details step by step what you do and what error/unexpected behavior you get
- Provide screen shot with error you get (if applicable)
* If you don't know your steam id64, go here: http://steamid.io, put your steam link and you will get the steamID64 that we need.